~ What if we go on vacation?
Please do. Come when you can, don’t when you can’t.
~ We have to miss the concert, should we still come?
Absolutely. Wish you could make it, but we understand.
~ My friend would like to come, is it too late?
Have them register and come when they can.
~ Do the parents have to stay for the hour?
No, but it may be a great learning experience for the parents to watch. They are ALL open rehearsals. 🙂
~ Do the participants need to bring their own instruments?
Yes they do. We do have a few basses that may be borrowed, but no guarantee.
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022
- 5:30P Set up (volunteer) set up chairs & stands in amphitheater
- 6:30P Call – Chins set cases in large ensemble room, pins go to music class room (bass room). Get tuned and set up.
- 6:50P Seating. Berkshire Strings sit in first 2 rows, Stradivari fill in 2nd – 3rd rows, and Michelli strings fill in the rest of the seats.
- 7P Concert will begin. It will last about 40 minutes.
- Concert dress can be your school colors or t-shirts, fun summer clothes …
- Audience may want to bring lawn chairs to sit in.