Berks Summer String Institute: Keeping string students playing over the summer since 2012.
Tuesday, August 7th
- 5:30P Set up (volunteer) set up chairs & stands in amphitheater
- 6:30P Call – Chins set cases in large ensemble room, pins go to music class room (bass room). Get tuned and set up.
- 6:50P Seating. Chamber group sit in first 2 rows, Stradivari fill in 2nd – 3rd rows, and Micheli strings fill in the rest of the seats.
- 7P Concert will begin. It will last about 40 minutes.
- Concert dress can be your school colors or t-shirts, fun summer clothes …
- Audience may want to bring lawn chairs to sit in.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: